Executive Assistant to the Association Management Operations Unit of Conference Catalysts, LLC located in Gainesville, Florida.
About Conference Catalysts, LLC:
As a leader in event and association management market for more than 12 years, we have built an impeccable reputation for providing superior event and association management solutions and service to our clients. At the heart of that success is a commitment to excellence, and that starts with our talented team of creative professionals. Listening to clients, treating them as partners, and providing exceptional service at fair and reasonable prices is core to building the long-term relationships we desire to have with the individuals and organizations we have the pleasure of working with. Through that approach, we guarantee incomparable support for each of them.
The Executive Assistant will report to the Director of Association Management Operations Unit.
The Executive Assistant to the Association Management Operations Unit provides high-level administrative support to all unit members by conducting research, preparing reports, handling information requests and performing administrative functions such as preparing correspondence, arranging and attending conference calls and other tasks deemed necessary. This position is designed to lead into and train individuals for the Association Manager role within the Association Management Operations Unit.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Attend conference calls on behalf of Association Management Operations Unit members while recording, typing and distributing meeting minutes
- Assist in the planning and coordination of client meetings and events
- Assist in the development of messaging for various materials supported by the clientele of the Association Management Operations Unit
- Collaborate, plan, and manage email campaigns for clientele of the Association Management Operations Unit
- Assist in the upkeep of client Drupal websites managed by the Association Management Unit
- Manage and coordinate social media platforms for supported programs. Social media platforms include Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Manages projects from proposal through post-production
- Provide assistance with financial reporting and tracking
- Assist the Director and Association Management Unit team to provide logistical support for sponsored conferences and special events including the creation of materials, mailing of materials and coordination of events
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, quickly moving environment with an optimistic approach to work and life
- Must possess critical thinking skills. Ability to establish goals and priorities independently while working within the goals and objectives defined by Conference Catalysts and the Unit
- Strong analytical, oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects at once while meeting respective deadlines
- Displays superior self-motivation, effort to exceed expectations, attention to detail, and integrity
- Solutions oriented
- Must be able to work in a team environment while remaining self-motivated and flexible
- Skilled in MS Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Ability to lift greater than 20 lbs.